Ideal for groups of friends or family travelling together, our holiday cabins are stand-alone and scattered across our tranquil property, but still close the main lodge.
- 12 x cabins with two sets of bunk beds (sleep up to 4 people).
Guests have access to communal toilet and shower block, as well as the facilities of the main lodge. This includes a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, BBQ and outdoor area, TV lounge and laundry. WiFi available (daily charge). Onsite bar and restaurant The Beached Whale with pool table, live music and entertainment in the evenings.BOOK NOW
- All bedding provided
- Communal toilet and shower block
- Access to facilities in main lodge including kitchen/dining area and tv lounge
- BBQ and outdoor area
- Guest launndry available
- WiFi available (daily charge).
- Onsite bar and restaurant The Beached Whale with pool table, live music and entertainment in the evenings
Abel Tasman National Park is a unique location with plenty to discover. Find out more about the history, conservation, weather, tides and how to stay safe on your adventures.Read more
Whether you are wanting a relaxing break or are an adrenalin junkie looking for thrills, Abel Tasman National Park is a unique location with plenty to do and see.Read more
COMING SOON – Book a value package for our best deals on accommodation and dining at Kaiteriteri Beach Lodge.Read more