Ideal for groups or friends travelling together, our outdoor camping cabins are separate from the Lodge.
- 12 x cabins with one bunk set and a single bed. (sleeps up to 3 people).
Guests have access to communal toilet and shower block, as well as the facilities of the main lodge. This includes a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, BBQ and outdoor area, and laundry. WiFi available (Free). Onsite bar and restaurant The Beached Whale with pool table, live music and entertainment in the evenings.BOOK NOW
- All bedding provided
- Communal toilet and shower block
- Access to facilities in main lodge including kitchen/dining area and tv lounge
- BBQ and outdoor area
- Guest launndry available
- WiFi available (daily charge).
- Onsite bar and restaurant The Beached Whale with pool table, live music and entertainment in the evenings
Abel Tasman National Park is a unique location with plenty to discover. Find out more about the history, conservation, weather, tides and how to stay safe on your adventures.Read more
Whether you are wanting a relaxing break or are an adrenalin junkie looking for thrills, Abel Tasman National Park is a unique location with plenty to do and see.Read more