Find modern Nelson accommodation at Kaiteri Lodge.
Our Kaiteriteri accommodation is purpose-designed and built to offer holidaymakers, international travelers, families and backpackers a comfortable, affordable accommodation option in Nelson, New Zealand.
With 21 rooms in total, we have room to accommodate large groups, families, couples or individuals. Situated right by the golden sands of Kaiteriteri Beach, guests can go swimming, kayaking and wind surfing, or enjoy many other nearby activities and lodge facilities.
- Family Rooms with en suite: These may consist of any combination of one super king double and single bed, and/or bunk beds.
- Double/Twin rooms with en suite
- Dorm rooms with or without en suite.
Rates Per night
- Family room with en suite: $80.00 – $160.00 for the first two people, then $25.00 per person.
- Double/twin room with en suite bathroom: $80.00 – $160.00.
- Bunk rooms: $30.00 – $35.00 per person.
Find a range of activities and attractions near our Marahau accommodation.
Our Kaiteriteri accommodation is located in the Nelson/Tasman region of New Zealand. We’re close to the Abel Tasman National Park and many other activities including water skiing, mountain biking, fishing, sailing, kayaking, and more. Please read more about our facilities or contact us now to make a booking.